Phil Stacey –
a Christian Recording Artist. You may have been introduced to him as a finalist on the 6th season of American Idol; or watched him perform on Ellen or the Tonight Show; seen him as a featured artist on tours with Michael W Smith or Natalie Grant; or even attended one of the thousand concerts he’s headlined around the world in the last six years. His performances are marked by soulful and passionate performances combined with powerful testimonies that demonstrate the faithfulness of God.
Highlights from our interview with Phil!
- “Flipping the Questions on our Kids”
- “When you achieve celebrity…The world says you can decide who you want to be… and whatever that is…its ok”
- Flipping the questions for our kids – Instead of asking why people ‘don’t believe in God, ask why we do”
- You can’t buy peace or joy.
- Parenting is about preparing kids for real- life experiences
- The most important thing about parenting is ‘wanting’ to do a good job”