Rosalinda Rivera – Author, Producer, Activist, President of New Life Enterprises, and Executive Director of New Life For Youth.
Rosalinda’s Points :
- “Parenting isn’t about being ‘friends’ – invading our tweens and teens ‘privacy’is an essential part of protecting them from the temptations of substance abuse”
- No family is safe from the epidemic of opiod addiction in America – suburbs or ghettos – all are being decimated
- #2 cause of death in 9-11 year olds is suicide
- Instead of Rehabilitation – we need “transformation’ to fight addiction
- Kids are as young as 9 years old are starting to experiment with drugs
- Prescription pain killers from friends or families are the gateway for 4/5 addicts
- Signs for parents to watch for: Weight loss – unexplained / money missing / new social circle of friends / secrecy / isolation / sleep habits change / health changes / abrupt mood swings
Listen to our interview with Rosalinda :
How to reach Rosalinda : RosalindaRivera.com
Right click and share these images!