Phil Davis – Abba’s Way
Points from Phil’s Interview
- Boys learn from “experiencing” things, not listening or being taught.
- Turning 13 is a year of change from child to adult, a dads role shifts after the age of 13
- Learn the heart of your child, engage that childs heart where they are…don’t invite them to come to where you are.
- Celebrate lavishly, love your kids with attention to the details. Exceed their expecations and listen carefully to their hearts cry for validation.
- Celebrate the Boy… Call out the Man
Right click, save, and share!